If the option to transfer to your linked card is not showing when you go to withdraw; unfortunately, the card most likely isn't eligible for withdrawals, nor is the direct deposit type account that is offered with the card, if that isn't showing as an option either.
You do have alternative options for withdrawal through PayPal products. If you're interested, let me know, and I'll give you more details.
The Cash debit card might be a good option for your account. This card is no cost and there are no monthly fees. The card is linked directly to your available PayPal Balance, for purchases, or your can withdraw cash at an atm (some for free).
Here is a PayPal link with details on the Cash debit card.
If you sign up for this card and you need to add funds into your PayPal account to use it—I'm going to link how you can Top Up your account with PayPal Cash.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Error - Sorry, PayPal Plus is currently not available in My Money Archives
- Transfer funds from a preloaded card to bank in My Money Archives
- PayPal Balance in My Money Archives
- first time cant transfer the money from my bank to paypal account. Why?! in My Money Archives
- Need to set account balance buffer in Instant Transfer settings in My Money Archives