Transfer from PayPal to bank - not happening!

SarahG101
Contributor
Contributor

I have a balance in my PayPal account and have been trying for weeks to transfer to my bank account.  When I attempt to do so, there is a message that I have no funds available to transfer.  I have tried contacting PayPal but it has been useless.  Any ideas?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SarahG101 

Are the funds in your countries currency?

Are they cleared and not pending?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

SarahG101
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, the funds are in my country's currency.  And yes, they have been cleared.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Alessa

Hello @SarahG101,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I am sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience when using PayPal. Here is a Help Center article with additional information on how to withdraw funds: How do I get money out of my PayPal account?. If you continue to receive an error, I advise to contact our Customer Service team directly. Our Customer Service options can be found at the bottom of the PayPal site by selecting Contact. 

Thank you again for reaching out on the PayPal Community Forum, I hope the information provided is able to assist with your concerns.

- Alessandra

If you find this or any other post was helpful, to make our community better please feel free to give kudos or accepting the answer as a solution.
Login to Me Too

SarahG101
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for trying to help.  I am following the instructions and the transfer is not happening as explained originally.  I tried customer services and after the agent confirmed that the error is on PayPal's end, he stopped corresponding.  My money has been held for 7 weeks now - extremely frustrating!  It is impossible to get someone to help with this.

Login to Me Too

leadfootjen
New Community Member
Mine is still showing as being there but I can't get to the page where it asks whether I want a check or direct transfer. I've never had this problem before. All I get is an endless loop right back to the summary page when I click the transfer button. Someone out there have a solution??
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.