Transaction completed from my side Seller says I have not paid and it's on hold

shahidshaikh
Hello team, I am totally new in PAYPAL, I did a transaction to one of the store which went successful and it show as completed in my report history, whereas seller says that I should release the hold / confirm the payment ( I have no such options and transaction directly went to completed stage) Seller payment is on hold his side and he hasn't received the money . I am very confused what's the process? If that's not successful it should show in my report too, that your payment is on hold in sellers side, as this is creating an issue of trust between buyer ( me ) and seller. Can anyone give me any idea what I need to do? Contacted Support but they aren't replying to my emails.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@shahidshaikh 

If its marked as completed in your Paypal account then you have paid. The fact its pending on the SELLERS end is between them and paypal as they are new sellers.
Funds are held for 21 days BUT released more quickly if they provide a tracking number (delivery + 1 day).

Tell them that if they refuse to send then you would have to file a dispute for 'non receipt of item' and that would impact on their paypal account as they are such new sellers and the time the 'new seller hold' lasts would be extended OR they may not be allowed to sell at all.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.