The funds that I received is still on hold.

_horge
Contributor
Contributor

I have received some money from my client on 24th March.

I have developed his software project and delivered the results already.

So no need any shipment and no need to wait for the delivery.

My client already accepted the receipt on his PayPal account and he said that everything seems clear on his transaction history.

Anyway, I edited some tracking info on my transaction as Status : Shipped.

After that, the message on my transaction history was changed to:
"You have successfully updated shipment information. You’ll get your money within 1 day of delivery." (Originally it was 7 days)

And then I have been waiting for already more than 24 hours, but the money is not lifted from the hold yet.

No doubts here, just the money should be lifted right now.

Any helps would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

_horge
Contributor
Contributor

I have waited for 3 days, but nothing has happened.

So just it was the solution. I had to refund the money to my client and got it instantly on the bank.

I was really disappointed about the PayPal services this time.

As one of the PayPal customers, I'd like to advise them that they should improve the quality of the services and fix some unreasonable rules/terms.

Unless, they will lose tons of customers. Actually, I know already lots of customers are leaving PayPal now.

Anyway, thanks to PayPal for wasting my time and for their "good" services!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

_horge
Contributor
Contributor

I have been still waiting to be lifted my money.

I am checking my account every hour, and already nearly 2 days were passed since PayPal said "You have successfully updated shipment information. You’ll get your money within 1 day of delivery." but nothing is changed yet.

I am really annoying to wait for it. Why is it so difficult to get my money that my client already sent clearly??

I was supposed to get it by 25th March with my plan, and now my plan is being **bleep** up.

If the money would be not lifted within another 12 hours, I will refund it to my client and ask him to resend it to Payoneer or the bank.

I have no way because it is really urgent thing for me.

Anybody help me to get it within 12 hours, please...

Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
Solved

_horge
Contributor
Contributor

I have waited for 3 days, but nothing has happened.

So just it was the solution. I had to refund the money to my client and got it instantly on the bank.

I was really disappointed about the PayPal services this time.

As one of the PayPal customers, I'd like to advise them that they should improve the quality of the services and fix some unreasonable rules/terms.

Unless, they will lose tons of customers. Actually, I know already lots of customers are leaving PayPal now.

Anyway, thanks to PayPal for wasting my time and for their "good" services!

Login to Me Too

Mike293
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem and nobody of CS helps me out due to COVID.

Login to Me Too

Kizswit81
New Community Member
I tried transferring money to my debit card from my PayPal account last night and it's on hold smh.. I'm just trying to send money to myself
Login to Me Too

cyanbleu
Contributor
Contributor

isnt that risky? if you refund the money to the buyer doesnt that mean you LOSE them???

can anyone else confirm that this is really the solution to this on-hold bullshittery? 

Login to Me Too

_horge
Contributor
Contributor

If you can see "Refund the funds" button on your transaction history which is on hold, then you can try a refund.

It will be refunded to the money sender without losing any money.

And I keep the communication with my client, so I could ask him to resend the refunded money to the bank.

If you also keep the communication and credits with your buyer, you can.

Login to Me Too

alexprints
Contributor
Contributor

i'm on the same boat,,been waiting  since march 26 and PP don't really care to answer any concerns, they just use the excuse that they're doing so much good service by taking peoples money and not answering when we try to contact them and ask them why theyre holding funds that dont belong to them..i've always had this issue, i really dont want to use them but some sites require this shady thieving merchant

Login to Me Too

Miracle_
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get now the money I have the same problem too
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.