Small money amounts vanishing - No transaction records

Nikoby
Contributor
Contributor

Greetings,
I have a question regarding my current balance. On october 28th I bought some games from Fanatical.com, cost was 89 euro cents and that transaction went without a problem.
My question is what happened to my balance after that, to be more precise, next morning I noticed that additional 2$ were taken. Day after, it was 7$, and this morning additional 2$. Around 10, 11$ or so where taken and there is no transaction report that shows who has taken that money.
I would like to have an explanation to what is happening here, where did my money go and how to get it back, if I am being robbed by someone, etc. I dont have recurring payment or anything like that and I tried customer support, but since all is automated I keep hitting the brick wall and nothing is getting solved or answered.
Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nikoby 

Check if you had a subscription set up...
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Nikoby
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the advice but I dont have a single subscription or anything like that. I checked it, no subscriptions.
Maybe it's PP taking some money to put in the reserve? But if that is the case, why "nibble" it for three days?
Is it possible that the balance number keeps changing cause of the currency oscillations?

Login to Me Too

Nikoby
Contributor
Contributor

Okay, today I lost another 2 dollars of my PP balance. This is getting serious and I can't do anything about it.

Can somebody PLEASE send me a link where I can go to and talk to a PP employee who can help me directly? Everything is automated and I am not finding solutions to my problems!

Login to Me Too

Mattmack
New Community Member

I just posted a similar complaint. $55 USD vanished from my account overnight with no record of the transaction. Very upsetting

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.