Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nashath 

Guess you didn't want any help so, bye.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Carissa702
Kerknowlass, why are you SO SNOTTY and RUDE?! Everytime I see you give your "VOLUNTARY ADVICE" it's always something to make the person asking the question feel stupid or in the wrong?? Here is MY voluntary advice for you: learn what customer service is and practice your people skills a little more. You seem to forget you are answering people back that are frustrated and upset, even on edge because no one seems to want to stop the scammers on here and deny hard working folks the right to buy products online with the hope that paypal will actually back their protection policy for said little guy. So maybe don't talk to people like your time is more precious than theirs.
Login to Me Too

AlettaStroebel
Contributor
Contributor

Good day Carissa 702 Trust that you are well. I'm so glad I found you here. I see that you are new to. Wonder if maybe you can help me. I know it's a long shot but I will take it anyway. Someone made a payment into my PayPal account but it's pending. It's not showing in my account but I received an email saying the money has been transferred to my account. I'm going to give you my Telegram number. Please can you maybe help me. <removed>

Login to Me Too

Carissa702
I apologize my friend, I'm as new as you on here and would feel awful if I misspoke or answered you incorrectly. Hopefully there is someone nice to answer your question with what you need to get that money. Good luck. If I eventually do find anything that might be useful for you I will let you know.
Login to Me Too

Carissa702
@kernowlass, really, brush up on your people skills. I mislabeled my whole response to how you talk to people needing help and are new to all this mess and talking so wrong like they're stupid for having a question. I will never need your "VOLUNTARY ADVICE" because I dont need to be treated like an idiot for not knowing everything like you
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.