Refund issue for a WHOLE YEAR

ANOB
Contributor
Contributor

I got a refund for two purchases from Lush almost a YEAR ago. the two purchases were done in a local currency, so the refund ended up in a sub account that i can't use, and PayPal would have to refund it back into my credit card. I called PayPal like more than 20 times... literally. Each time a new customer service handles the matter the same way with the same pattern. They realize the problem is from their side and not mine, and they just send an email to management, and of course they always tell me the same thing and that the problem will be sorted out within 4-5 days maximum, but it's been months and months. KEEP IN MIND, that this is a problem from their side, not mine. So, i'm not sure what to do with this problem. Shall i just take this further and look for an attorney to sue this company for holding my funds without reason, as what's happening with my account is their doing not mine? or who shall i contact from PayPal to see what the hell is wrong with their staff?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Bzav
New Community Member
They keep telling me in 5 days I’ll get a refund and it’s been two months. I believe this Lush company if fraudulent and they shouldn’t be able to continue to use PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.