Re: Understanding PayPal Holds

dontmakesense
Contributor
Contributor

I am a top rated seller on ebay, and was receiving my funds immediately. Than Out of the blue, paypal start putting my money on hold. Even after the item is delivered, paypal still have my money on hold. Reading the policy, and what paypal is actually doing is two different things. 

Paypal took out many links, that made the process fast and better. Yet they still have in their policies told links are there.

Ebay started their own payment system, and is dropping paypal. Thus, paypal, is trying to find ways, to keep ebay sellers money, and hold on to the money long as they can.  Paypal runs their business platform like organize crime. That is why, many countries has investigated, and ban paypal from doing business in their country. Those countries stated paypal was robbing people out of millions of dollars.

I also notice, that paypal will try really hard not to give you your money, no matter how much documentation, and proof you have. They train their customer service people to lie, play dumb, blame you, and others on why you can't get your money, etc., etc.. 

I had delayed using ebay payment platform. However, after years of many problems with paypal, once I get all my money off hold, I am switching to ebay manage payment system.

I am finish with paypal.

Paypal run their business platform like organize crime. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.