Problem withdrawing funds from PP account to bank account

agata9
New Community Member

I can't withdraw funds from my PP account to my bank account. This has not been a problem before, I have been using this account for about a year. I get as far as "withdrawal of funds" then I'm prompted to select the bank, which I do, and then I need to click the next button to choose the amount I want to withdraw. That's where the problem is, the "next" button is not responding, it is as if frozen, it does not take me to the next step of choosing amount. I have corresponded with several agents from the help center and no one seems to be able to help me. They just say try to withdraw again. I have been trying again and again for over a week now to no avail. Same problem, the "next" button does not prompt me to the next step of the transaction. I have tried different devices, different browsers, and clearing cookies. It did nothing. Can someone please assist me, I would be very grateful!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.