Problem with collection

DamianStanek
New Community Member
hello, my brother Dominik Staněk gave me three contributions to the collection, the first contribution was 900 CZK, the second contribution 500 CZK and the third also 500 CZK and together he sent me 1900 CZK but the PayPal account was not added to the collection ... I can ask what to do. Best regards Staněk Damian
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

shirleybossick1
New Community Member
I have large amount,of money but cannot get a can't get access to my Money.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Dani

Hello @DamianStanek and @shirleybossick1,

Thank you both for joining us on the PayPal Community Forums. We know it can be frustrating when you're not able to access funds in a timely manner. 

@DamianStanek, please check with your brother to confirm whether the payments show as completed on his end. If they are, but you don't see the funds, then you will want to contact PayPal customer support, either via Facebook, Twitter, or using the 'Contact' button at the bottom of any PayPal page.

@shirleybossick1, if you see payments coming in, but they are not available for use, the money may be on hold. Funds can be held for a variety of reasons, but information about payment holds can be found in the transaction details within the PayPal account. If the funds are available, but you're unable to withdraw the funds, please reach out to PayPal customer support. You can do so via Facebook, Twitter, or the 'Contact' button at the bottom of any PayPal page.

I hope this information helps both of you get the access to your funds soon.

- Dani
If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.