Please check your information and try again

RAHULPC91
Contributor
Contributor

WHEN I LINK BANK ACCOUNT ITS APPEAR Please check your information and try again,

WHATS IS THE SOLUTION OF THIS?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hi @RAHULPC91

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post. 

I am sorry to know the trouble you're facing while adding your bank account. Our security program considers a variety of factors at each transaction/activity to keep you safe. Any activity of adding a card/bank can often be blocked or declined if we detect any unusual or suspicious activity or not safe for your account in the future. If it's the Security System, logging off from everything on your computer, deleting the cookies and temporary internet files, re-starting, and then waiting 24-48 hours before trying again usually helps. Here's the link to know more information. If you still face the same issue, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support by clicking on the contact option at the bottom of the page on our website

I hope this helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.