Paypal asks me to link card even though I already have one linked

Florin17
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I have linked my debit card and tried to transfer money to it but it still asks me to link a credit card and ignores the one I added even though I can see it linked properly. I then tried to link my bank account but after I enter my IBAN it gives me an error telling me the information is not right but I'm 100% it is. Seeing that I have my money stuck on PayPal I contacted customer support and a lady answered not even reading my message she sent me a step by step way to withdraw money but it had nothing to do with my problem. After I ask her if she read my message she asks me something irrelevant from what I said even though it was clearly said (I commented that it is a curious and convenient thing for Paypal that when I click the standard option it asks me to link another card but if I click the Instant option it shows that my card is linked and she asked me if I can use that option), I confirm it once again and then she closed the conversation.  So what am I supposed to do when the system fails me and the employees don't care about their customers?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.