Payment sent on hold -Pay in 3 PayPal

AT32
New Community Member

Hi everyone,

I have paid twice for the 3 instalments PayPal options. The 1 went through & the other is pending even though they took the money out of my account! Tried the message thing no help useless , won''t let me report the pending payment . Anyone got any advise ?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

dontmakesense
Contributor
Contributor

Stay on it.

Don't trust what you read in paypal policies. 

Paypal violate their own policies every second. It have three day since my package has been delivered, and paypal still have my money on hold. For other people it has been over 21 days, and paypal is still holding their money.

paypal just came out of the blue, and put my money on hold. Paypal gave no reasoning why!  I contacted Ebay, Ebay said they don't no why paypal put my money on hold. Thus, there is no problem with Ebay. 

So, why do paypal have a problem with me doing business on Ebay, thus, paypal is putting my money on hold???

It is not my fault that Ebay is dropping paypal, due to the fact, that paypal mismanage people money. Paypal is putting holds on thousands of people money, to find ways to keep it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.