Payment on holding even after tracking provided and item delivered?

whysoanon
New Community Member

I've sold several times on Grailed using PayPal before, and also make purchases on Paypal often. The last time I sold was barely a few weeks ago yet 2 recent sales I made on Grailed which are of similar value to my previous sales/transactions are on hold.

Why are my payments still on hold even though I've added tracking information from a supported shipment courier (Aramex) and the shipment status was already updated as delivered 2 days ago? Shouldn't it be released within a day? Also already spoke to paypal live chat and as usual I was given completely AI-like, generic responses and told me to ask the buyers to manually mark the item as delivered on paypal. I provided the buyers with the same instructions paypal gave me to tell them on how to mark it as delivered, and both buyers are unable to find the option to do so. (Which was already considered being quite helpful on their end as a typical buyer probably wouldn't even reply to a seller asking them for help in releasing funds manually) Paypal support then tells me that if they have issues doing so, the buyers should contact Paypal. 

Literally not a single buyer online is going to spend their own time contacting Paypal support, just to get funds released to the seller after their item has already been delivered without issue. I pay extra for express shipping and get the item shipped out to buyers within a week, add valid tracking, just so I have to basically wait 3 weeks for my payment to get released? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.