Payment on hold

cyanbleu
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Paypal community,

I sell in-game items. Meaning, virtual items. I have several transactions which are put on hold for some reason. There is no way I can provide 'shipment details' whatsoever as my products are pixels?? The items have been successfully delivered to the buyers. Please help???

Is there anything the buyers can do from their paypal/email to CONFIRM that the item has been safely delivered? I've asked them to check but they tell me there's nothing on their paypal besides the "Money has been sent to <my paypal email>". 

HELP. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Temp20230515G
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Your buyers can try to confirm receipt which will release the funds immediately. However, that options is only for specific countries and I don't know where did you buyers come from.

Aside from that, your only option is to wait for 21 days. The money is already taken out of your buyers' account, PP wants to make sure that they are satisfied and not have any dispute with the item.

Hope it helps!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Temp20230515G
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Your buyers can try to confirm receipt which will release the funds immediately. However, that options is only for specific countries and I don't know where did you buyers come from.

Aside from that, your only option is to wait for 21 days. The money is already taken out of your buyers' account, PP wants to make sure that they are satisfied and not have any dispute with the item.

Hope it helps!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.