Payment on hold..royal mail not updated track and trace

Cand0511
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. I currently have a payment on hold from a sale on ebay. I have entered my tracking number and the item has been confirmed as delivered by the recipient(I have proof of this), however, royal mail have not updated this as been delivered although I used special delivery 24hours with track and trace. I am unable to contact them at the moment. I'm just wondering if I would be able to send paypal proof from the recipient that it has been delivered in order to be able to release my money? I have tried phoning then but due to the current situation i can't get through. I have also sent them a message but have had no reply. Thank You
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

charmanderrr
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Cand0511 

Im sorry you were not able to access the money right away.

I have found an article that may help. Please visit the link below.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-get-my-paypal-payment-sooner-for-a-transaction-...

Hope this helps! Stay safe.

Login to Me Too

AbdullahIslam
New Community Member

Hi, im currently having the same issue as you did. what was the end result of this, and were you able to receive your money on hold.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hi @AbdullahIslam

Thank you for the post. I'm sorry to hear to know about the payment hold. Delaying funds availability is a common industry practice we implement to ensure the secure use of PayPal by both buyers and sellers. When subject to a hold, the money is temporarily not available to use. Here's the link to know more information. For account-specific questions, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support by clicking on the contact option at the bottom of the page on our website.

I hope this helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.