Payment on Hold

GeorgeRiddles
New Community Member
I shipped a tracked item to a customer who has since received the item. I added tracking on PayPal however my funds are still on hold. I cant seem to get hold of an actual human on PayPal to help, the phone system just tells me to wait 21 days.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @GeorgeRiddles. I can certainly understand how funds being on hold would pose a concern. I hope the following information is helpful.

While PayPal's Funds Availability Policy (https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/why-is-my-payment-on-hold-and-when-will-it-be-available-...) allows for payments to be moved to an Available Balance based on tracking showing confirmed delivery, the Policy and PayPal's System is also set up to take into account other factors that may require a payment to stay in a Pending Balance. Adding tracking which shows confirmed delivery is not a guaranteed method of having a hold removed, although it often does help.

I'm sorry for any disappointment this may cause, but my best suggestion is that you continue to watch your email account and PayPal account for an update. Thanks for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.