Payment method

DUSTU
Contributor
Contributor
I can't receive 2 small deposit when I add my bank,I received ONLY 1 deposit.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DUSTU 

As you have not added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in then sadly can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @DUSTU,

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered something to complicate the process of confirming a bank account. As @kernowlass mentioned, having your country in your profile does help a lot to allow country-specific assistance. However, I may be able to help with this even without that. 

In your account, when you go to enter the confirmation deposit amount, do you see an option to enter the lump sum amount? If so, you can click that to enter the single amount. If you do not see this option, please contact Customer Service for support. Click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for contact options.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.