Paying twice and waiting more than 21 day x 2= 42 days for funds

CrystalGold
New Community Member

In January  funds were sent to my paypal account, paypal then kept the funds on hold for 21 day and charged me a fee of more than $46.

There was a message that stated, i could have have it released sooner if i chose to label it as a processed sale and so i did.

After waiting 21 day the money was released in the middle of February and within 2 minutes after the notification came in, i accidentally returned the funds because i was distracted (and ended up pressing the transaction and continue button). note: Paypal still charged me a more than $46 fee though i did collet anything, not even $0.

Person#2 waited a few days for the transaction to show up in their account then sent ($100) a test amount to see if we would have to wait another 21 days but the process went through without any delay, the only issue was that theree were too much fees on both end.

We quickly realised that (somehow) person# 2 has a business account and as a result person #2 requested a downgrade to personal account. Note: person #2 was not aware that it were a business account.  

24 hours later after person number #2 had their account downgrade process, the remainder of the funds were then sent back to my paypal account. Paypal at this this point charged me another $36 fee and is presently holding the  funds for another 21 day. 

I am really exhausted by this! I will be paying for all of these fees since it Truly is personal funds .. The money is now said to be released in the middle of March.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.