PayPal wont let me link my Chase bank account. Help!

emohlee
Contributor
Contributor

Ive been using PayPal with no issues for the past couple of years and have had the same card linked to my PayPal account this entire time. I sell clothes on Depop and Poshmark and payments go through PayPal with no problem. I recently sold an item and DePop sent me a message saying I need to Verify my PayPal account before I can receive their payment and access their shipping label (this has never happened before). I followed the steps to verify my PayPal account and when I try to add my Chase bank details it says, "unable to process your request try again later" with no other explanation. When I try adding my bank account the alternative way its telling me I have to wait 24 hours and try again but when I wait 24 hours and come back it says the same thing. I tried calling PayPal customer support and i just get automated responses and am unable to get ahold of anyone who can offer me help to fix this. Its been a week and a half and I had to just ship her item with a separate shipping label I purchased. Im still unable to accept her payment or add my bank details. What should I do? Any similar issues and ways to fix this? Thanks

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.