PayPal withhold my balance and show its released, but it's not the truth.

notesofjo
Contributor
Contributor

I've already reached out to customer service and tried to deal with this for 3 days already, and I am not getting the resolution I need yet. I need someone who can explain and ease my mind and trust that it will be resolved. 

1. PayPal withhold a remain balance of X amount on Dec.3 and reinstated it. I wasn't even aware that activity UNTIL I saw that X amount was GONE on Dec.4, when I was suppose to received a transaction of Y amount
  2. Y amount wasn't there also! When I checked the transaction number, it show that it doesn't exist. I checked with my sender, he said the payment was completed on his end. I checked with PayPal, agent J said it was because the transaction is "associate with another account" - WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? This is the only account I've been using to receive transaction from this sender in the past year. 
  3. I did added a new credit card on Dec. 4 for a payment I needed to make online. I assume it might be a system confusion. I used credit card, so it didn't touch my Paypal balance, so it's irrelevant in the equation.
  4. I received 2 payments (let's say, payment A + B) on Dec. 4 and 5 from 2 different people, both received and shown in my balance. I made a transaction to a friend (let's label it as C). My current balance IS: (A+B)-C . Okay. Fine. No issue.
  5. HOWEVER, Agent L got back to me and told me that my balance was "back" into my account on Dec.3, but it was not true. Otherwise, I would have (A+B+X)-C in my account.
  6. Agent L also didn't check my transaction Y and gave me answer that's completely irrelevant to my initial question - this remains a mystery.
  7. In short, I should have (A+B+X+Y)-C in my account. And I still only have (A+B)-C. I've requested a statement, but PayPal is not showing it on my statement. It's very sketchy. What can I do?

Please advise .... thank you community.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.