PayPal is holding my funds for no reason and not releasing them.

KeramaBlue
Contributor
Contributor
I did a 3D job for a client and they ended up paying me through PayPal. I was fee gouged twice on my pre-pay and my final payment to the total of around $30.00 and to add insult to injury they decided they wanted to hold my money for 21 days for no reason. During this time my balance dropped three times on top of the fees that they charged. Later I saw a button that said get your payment faster. I click this button and verified that my client received his goods and that it was virtual and that there was nothing to be sent or tracked. After I confirmed this it said that I would get my money in between 7 days. It is now day eight and counting and everyone I speak to just runs me around in circles with no answer to what's going on. For one I feel like PayPal makes up their own rules about exchange rates and charges more than what the market is showing. I feel like they make up reasons to hold your money to gain interest off of your funds. I've already put in a complaint with the Better Business Bureau because I shouldn't have to beg plead and fight to get my own hard-earned money. I've always trusted PayPal because they've always been on my side and got me my money back when vendors attempted to get over on me but this right here leads me to believe that they are just as bad as the scammers. Whenever I receive my money this will be the last time I deal with PayPal. This has put an extremely bad taste in my mouth.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.