PayPal app not showing balance

Amrik1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, When I open my PayPal app through my iPhone I can’t see my balance even though I have money in my account. I have logged on to my account via laptop and the funds are still there I just can’t see my balance on the app on my phone. Is anyone having the same problem and is there a fix. By the way this only happened after I updated the PayPal app, this is a really poor interface and when opening the app it doesn’t even ask for Touch ID like it used to even though it is still active.

Login to Me Too
61 REPLIES 61

CDeane
Contributor
Contributor
I think it’s a temporary app issue which hopefully the makers will rectify and reissue a new working version. We can but hope eh? I’ll give them a month to sort it but that said, we shouldn’t have to wait longer than a week given the sheer volume of people who are having this same issue.
Login to Me Too

Magunra
Contributor
Contributor
Same here on Android on a pixel 3 , this is obviously relates to the update that they rolled out 48 hours ago as it was fine .
Login to Me Too

sixfootone2010
Contributor
Contributor
Same for me ,no balance . Not even updated to iOS 13. It all started with last weeks 7.14.0 update . The Touch is stopped working after . I can only log in if I turn off Touch ID otherwise it keeps repeating the same screen asking for password . Paypal help have been zero use as usual
Login to Me Too

LM53
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem and can’t withdraw funds either as that option has disappeared too. Makes the app useless to me. How can it be that I have no idea how much money is in my Paypal account? Updates are meant to improve apps not make them useless 

Login to Me Too

richcory
New Community Member

working fine on PC but app on ios seems to be defaulting to paypal.me and no wallet to see balance. Is reporting transactions tho'

Login to Me Too

WendyA1
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Pleased to find out it’s not just me though! Hopefully it will soon be back to normal.
Login to Me Too

Strongduck
New Community Member
Lots of people seem to have this problem but no answer from PayPal? Is this poor service from them usual?
Login to Me Too

SDR2

Yep, had the same issue today. It doesn't really matter what brand of phone you're using - it's the PayPal app update that stuffed it. Can't see account balance at login and no option to withdraw funds. Please fix this ASAP PayPal otherwise no point having the app.

Login to Me Too

Semz
Contributor
Contributor
Got the exact same issue!! Not showing a single thing in my balance when I can see I’ve been sent money!
Login to Me Too

Johnd1466
Contributor
Contributor

My balance & wallet disappeared last 20.09.19, deleted app & reinstalled “new” but exact same issue, app now redundant!

i did just receive a Giving reward ( wtf )

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.