PayPal app not showing balance

Amrik1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, When I open my PayPal app through my iPhone I can’t see my balance even though I have money in my account. I have logged on to my account via laptop and the funds are still there I just can’t see my balance on the app on my phone. Is anyone having the same problem and is there a fix. By the way this only happened after I updated the PayPal app, this is a really poor interface and when opening the app it doesn’t even ask for Touch ID like it used to even though it is still active.

Login to Me Too
61 REPLIES 61

CLICKABLETECH
Contributor
Contributor
Not just on iPhone, it is this way on Android also. It is annoying since I want to pay for something and have no clue how much is in there, I don't have access to my computer at the moment so this just makes me want to withdraw everything and close my account since it is no longer convenient!
Login to Me Too

Dee-White
Contributor
Contributor
The mobile website still works, Go to the website on your phone www.paypal.com 🙂
Login to Me Too

Dapeng2400
New Community Member
Gday Guys! I had the same problem and wanted to beat my head against a wall! I logged in on another iPhone with the non updated app, it was normal. Re looked in on my own one and then it was back to normal after 3 days of it broken!
Login to Me Too

jamiewindsor
New Community Member

I'm having the same problem as of an app update this morning. While this is inconvenient, a worse problem seems to be that I'm automatically logged in without requiring my touch ID or password.

Login to Me Too

stevetd
Contributor
Contributor

Same here - no balance showing and of course no way to actually contact them without going through endless FAQs which end top inducing FFS meltdown 😱

Login to Me Too

Debsacrylicart
New Community Member

Having the same problem since last night, very frustrating! No point having the app if you can’t check your balance when you need to, hoping it’s just a glitch and not a permanent change

Login to Me Too

TheArtyTeacher
New Community Member

Same here.  Very frustrating.

Login to Me Too

coleefy
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, too. Started yesterday night. My mom and dad also can't see their PayPal balance in their app. The box seems to have disappeared. PayPal Canada here.

Workaround for now: use your laptop/PC to access the website. You can also go to paypal.com using Chrome or another browser on your phone. I think it's an app-related problem.

Login to Me Too

DeeD3
Contributor
Contributor
Having the same problem was having a bit of a panic attack as I know there was money in there. At least I’m not alone
Login to Me Too

KK41
Contributor
Contributor
Same here... Is it a PayPal problem / issue or is this permanent?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.