PayPal Errors During WithDrawal or Sending Money....

mahboob7000
New Community Member

Can somebody help me , i dont have any limitations on my account i checked for limitations but there are no limitations.....

When i try to withdraw money or send money to someone it says "sorry something went wrong ,try again later"...

i tried calling paypal but due to covid 19 offices are closed , and i cant find any real paypal customer service email ,all the emails and contact us systems they are having , most probably have an automated reply system....

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mahboob7000 

What funding source are you using?

New problem / new account?

Have you confirmed your funding source with the 4 digit code?

Does the billing address of any card match your paypal account address?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mahboob7000
New Community Member

i am using paypal since almost 6 months now , the bank account in the paypal has been confirmed but the problem used to occur before also during sending money to someone.....

right now i coudnt send money to someone so i tried withdrawal and withdrawal gives same error

i checked if there are any limitations of my account but there were no limitations on my account...

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mahboob7000 

You can't add a local bank account in your country.
You can only add a linked card.
The only exception is you can add a U.S bank account to other countries paypal accounts. This is because Paypal is a U.S company.

So are you using a linked and confirmed CARD to fund your paypal payments?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.