PayPal Cash Deposit Missing!

PamelaBacon
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Yesterday I went to Walmart and used PayPal Cash to deposit $125.00 into my account. I have the receipt with the reference number that PayPal supplied and it says the transaction has been approved. PayPal says there is no record of the transaction....between last night and today I've been on the phone with PayPal three times and I still have no idea where my money is!! I was sent an email (I was told I would) requesting a copy of the receipt. I replied......all I got was an automated message saying that it was an unmonitored mailbox!! I then sent the email with receipt to <removed>.....got the same message!!! I'm loosing my mind here!! That is my electric bill money.....I'm being disconnected in the morning! 

Does anyone have a phone number to someone who has a clue and knows what the hell they're doing?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @PamelaBacon,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience with that PayPal Cash deposit. If you reach out to our Customer Support, they can send a request over to the proper teams to trace what happened to those funds. It can take some time, but that would be the best resolution for the moment. 

Best of luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Gryph29
New Community Member
The same is happening to me. $343.95 has just vanished. Got the confirmation on the store receipt and it has been over 2 hours.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.