PAYPAL PTE. LTD

Jazzmondo
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, i need a little bit of help... So i checked my bank account (not paypal), and just noticed i got a payment of £319 from PayPal PTE. LTD... i havent bought anything.. it seems weird, its doesnt say refund on the reference. It says CAFE... im a little confused I dont know where this money has come from, and why i have received it. I cant get in contact with paypal for some reason... I was just hoping someone can help, barclays claims they cant help me until monday. Thanks!! -Jazz
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Jazzmondo
Contributor
Contributor
Oh this is a business account, but hasnt been used in like two weeks.. just thought id throw that in there ..
Login to Me Too

Jo1609
Contributor
Contributor
I have had the same - payment yesterday and again today I cannot find out what it is spoken with Lloyd’s bank tried to contact PayPal disconnected awaiting answer from message sent to them
Login to Me Too

Jazzmondo
Contributor
Contributor
Soo! I figured out why it happened to me. Basically, im taking card payments through izettle during the week (not paypal here), and izettle are now transferring funds to accounts with paypal or something like that, they have partnered together. So on the statement it will now show paypal and not iZettle. I dont know if this will help you too? I did try and get in contact with paypal about this as i was worried about what had happened, and no one spoke to me.. the bank aswell, as they are just as confused as me. It was not until i checked my iZettle account, that the money i took on last thursday came in on saturday.. was the same figure 🤦‍♀️ So yeah, thats when i realised.. I hope maybe this will help you too!!
Login to Me Too

Jo1609
Contributor
Contributor

OMG - thank you so much yes its the same izettle payments - I didn't realise I was so blinded by the Paypal part I never associated the two.  Yes just checked izettle and that's the end of last weeks payments.  I have spent so much time on it I just didn't connect the two cant thank you enough - the power of a forum - its a pity izettle hadn't told us!! 🙂

Login to Me Too

Jazzmondo
Contributor
Contributor
Your welcome!! I know! They didnt say anything!! Haha! Yeah!
Login to Me Too

Gbmelpik
New Community Member
Thank you soooo much for putting this reply on here. I spend an hour on the phone to my bank and numerous calls with PayPal about this and was getting worried as couldn’t figure out where this money was coming from! Now I realise it’s iZettle! Thank you!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.