On Hold Payments

Elisabeth_croft
Contributor
Contributor
I sell on Depop, and for about 2 weeks now the money has not been released into my account. The parcel has been delivered over a week ago and I updated shipping to show. It says my activity is different or something?? Just wondering if anyone knows how to solve this
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Madhubala1
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Elisabeth_croft,

Thank you for your post.
I am sorry for the trouble caused. I can understand that you are referring to the payment hold. You can click here and check why the payment has been placed under hold.
I hope this helps.
Madhubala1

Login to Me Too

Elisabeth_croft
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal message us told me why the money was on hold but I don't understand why it still is. Is there anything I can do because it's coming up to 3 weeks without my money now
Login to Me Too

Dasimms76
New Community Member
I too have an on hold payment that buyer has confirmed hes recieved item and even left positive feedback days ago....why a healthy, smooth transaction with clear evidence to confirm this is the case , cannot be cleared and seller be given HIS money? This is 1 of 4 payments currently being held by the way.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.