Not receiving payments from eBay sales

donnalee80
Contributor
Contributor

I have been selling on eBay and using PayPal since 2002 and now all of a sudden I can not get my payments from the products I sold on eBay.  On eBay it says "Payment initiated Mar-04-19 and is being processed through PayPal"

Is my relationship with PayPal over?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@donnalee80 

Go to ebay and click on 'sell' put in anything (as you aren't going to actually list anything) until you get to the main page > scroll down near the bottom and where it says payment methods check the email address that is on that page, is there a spelling mistake or old one?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@donnalee80 

Go to ebay and click on 'sell' put in anything (as you aren't going to actually list anything) until you get to the main page > scroll down near the bottom and where it says payment methods check the email address that is on that page, is there a spelling mistake or old one?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

donnalee80
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you.  I thought I had changed the old email address at least once before.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@donnalee80 

Do you need further advice or are you able to add the old addy to your paypal account and verify it so the payments show up?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

S_002
Contributor
Contributor

Hii, 

I was just scrolling by and saw your topic. Did you receive your payments in the end? I've got the same problem.

Thankyou

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.