My bank has not received a charge from Paypal for confirming my card.

IngerC100
Contributor
Contributor

20210906_175638.jpg

Hi!

As I did not hear anything about a charge for checking my card, I have now sent a new request. But I do not know if anything will happen this time either. I called my bank and there was nothing from Paypal there. What do I do? I sent the first request last Wednesday.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@IngerC100 

As you have not added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in then sadly can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

IngerC100
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I live in Norway. Does that help?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@IngerC100 

Allow 2-3 days for the code in your country as per link.

https://www.paypal.com/no/smarthelp/article/hvordan-bekrefter-jeg-et-kort-faq1565

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

IngerC100
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the Norwegian version you sent me to, but my bank has not had any claim from Paypal. There is no withdrawl from my bank account for checking my card. Paypal says they have sent a claim to my bank, but my bank has not received it. I have tried twice the way I am suposed to, now I cannot pay my bill.

Login to Me Too

IngerC100
Contributor
Contributor

Can I have a copy of the transaction Paypal sent to my bank? Then I could follow that up with my bank in Norway.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.