Money withdrawal

Aboo1
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I received $60 USD from a friend. I withdrew the money to my American bank account to keep the money as USD. I then verified my bank account because I noticed it wasn't. After waiting for 5 business days, I still haven't received the money in my bank account. When I logged in to check my PayPal account today, I see a 40 USD in my PayPal balance showing up as transfer from my bank. What does it mean? Did the transfer fail? If so, where did the 20 USD go?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

MichaelDj12
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi,

We have limited Customer Service on the phone during this time. We are almost done realigning our Customer Service that can answer your calls and queries. For the meantime, please maximize our Chat Support on the Contact Us option of any PayPal Page. 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypal pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter

Kudos and Solved are greatly appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Aboo1
Contributor
Contributor

No, I dont see the chat option and the phone line is closed even though it says wait times is longer, very frustrating.

Login to Me Too

MichaelDj12
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

You may chat with us by logging in to your PayPal account and go to Message center. You would see an option to chat with a representative.

Login to Me Too

Aboo1
Contributor
Contributor

2.png1.pngPlease see attached my screenshots. I don't see anywhere on the page an option to chat with PayPal. Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.