Money on hold ( pending )

ThomasMac
New Community Member
Hey, so basically I sold some shoes for 600 USD and I have provided the tracking number both on grailed.com ( the page i sold them on ) and paypal ( where i got the payment ) and when will I get my money ? It says within 7 days of verification or something, so how can I get my money ASAP ? Thanks
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @ThomasMac,

Great question! If your payment has been placed on hold, it's probably due to funds availability, which is a program we use for new sellers. If you've provided the tracking number, typically funds are released three days after confirmed delivery. Did you see the mention of seven days in an email from us? Do you see the amount in your balance as pending? I would check over that email to ensure it's valid if it mentions seven days, as that isn't usually one of our time frames. I hope this helps and your funds are released soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.