Money on hold even after delivery

Dmvis
Contributor
Contributor

This service is the worst ever , can't even talk to someone in their customer service that knows how to help , they don't give a **bleep** , useless answers and no help at all , why the **bleep** is my money still on hold 5 days after delivery ? The tracking shows that it was delivered , why are they holding my own money ? I'm tired of this BS ... what a miserable service . I will never leave a cent in my balance just chill , hold it as long as you can

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dmvis 

Did you enter tracking into the PayPal transaction? Did you ship with a supported carrier? May have to wait after 21 days for PayPal to release it if it is a high risk transaction. For some countries, PayPal does not have ability to confirm delivery with unsupported shipping company to release the funds earlier.

Here is the help doc for Morocco:

https://www.paypal.com/ma/smarthelp/article/as-a-new-seller,-can-i-access-my-funds-earlier-faq2886

Alternatively, you can ask the buyer to confirm receipt on their end of the PayPal transaction to release the funds after you update order status within transaction details.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dmvis 

Did you enter tracking into the PayPal transaction? Did you ship with a supported carrier? May have to wait after 21 days for PayPal to release it if it is a high risk transaction. For some countries, PayPal does not have ability to confirm delivery with unsupported shipping company to release the funds earlier.

Here is the help doc for Morocco:

https://www.paypal.com/ma/smarthelp/article/as-a-new-seller,-can-i-access-my-funds-earlier-faq2886

Alternatively, you can ask the buyer to confirm receipt on their end of the PayPal transaction to release the funds after you update order status within transaction details.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Dmvis
Contributor
Contributor
Tracked with USPS and it shows delivered, one agent said he checked and everything was fine but when he was going to release the funds manually some technical issue happened , the agents I spoke to afterwards were clueless and were not willing to lift a finger, that's a first for me on this platform and that's a big red flag for me .
Login to Me Too

Dmvis
Contributor
Contributor

hear this ,

i sold an item and shipped it with DHL tracked and signed and everythink , it was delivered 2 days ago and money still on hold ! but hey ...stupid answers are all over here  , thanks for nothing .

payoneer is the new king  .

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.