Money in Hold

Julia1471
Contributor
Contributor
Hey guys I have $30.55 dollars on hold,I sell some things online and I didn’t received my payment it’s on hold still buy some other peoples bought then and I got the money why some peoples who buy it their payment is on hold and some others I received it already??when is the money going to get out of hold?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Julia1471,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

Thank you for your post. I apologize for the trouble the hold has caused. PayPal may place a hold on funds for a variety of reasons, but you may have options to help release the funds sooner than the standard 21 days hold time. Here's a great Help Center article on Why my Payment is on Hold. You can also visit this Help Center article for details on How to Release my Payment on Hold. I hope this helps clear up any concerns.

I hope this helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.