Minimum Withdrawal Amount - PayPal Malaysia

nutric
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have tried to submit an amount withdrawal of TWD 86.00 to my local currency account (MYR), but it shows error "You've exceeded your withdrawal limit. Please lift the limit and try again.".

I've checked my account limit settings, everything is fine. Would like to check if the failure of this withdrawal was due to there is minimum withdrawal amount on PayPal? I could not find this info from PayPal help documentation. If that's the case, the error message is misleading.

I have successfully withdrawn more than MYR500.00 some time ago, hence I think my account withdrawal limit should be fine?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @nutric,

Thank you for reaching out! If you've already checked your limits and you have enough to withdraw the amount you'd like to transfer, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support to dive a bit deeper into this issue. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.