Made a withdrawal request Nov 23 and never received it

miscing4life
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is denying all responsibility. When I asked for an invoice showing me proof that they sent the balance to the correct banking account, they refused me. I've been told to wait till end of day Dec 1 initially, then Dec 2, and most recently Dec 3. Do you see a pattern here? Tried submitting something in the resolution center and I'm getting an error message that it couldn't be processed. What is my next course of action in the escalation process?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

miscing4life
Contributor
Contributor

Another day, another message sent to "customer service" to explain this multibillion dollar empire's ineptitude. You guys are doing great work 👏

You obviously got this rich by scamming poor schmucks like me and everyone else posting on this board.

bras d'honneur 

Login to Me Too

miscing4life
Contributor
Contributor

Nobody willing to issue a trace on the payment. All these customer service reps saying nothing can be done when I know it can. It's been 2 weeks and nobody is doing anything to help. I feel betrayed. 

Login to Me Too

SeattleShopper
Contributor
Contributor

I think someone should start a class action lawsuit against PayPal for doing business with these sellers.  PayPal has a duty to their customers. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.