MONEY ON HOLD

Kuhar86
Contributor
Contributor

HI!

so okay, today i sent the payment to a guy with 7.84EUR and everything went fine expect that he got the money and that money is on hold. IDK whats going on and i pray somone will help me sort this out!

THANKS

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kuhar86 

If its marked as completed in your Paypal account then you have paid. The fact its pending on the SELLERS end is between them and paypal as they are new sellers.
Funds are held for 21 days BUT released more quickly if they provide a tracking number (delivery + 1 day).
If he doesn't send tell him that you would then open a paypal dispute and that may impact on any future sales of his getting a dispute that early.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kuhar86 

If its marked as completed in your Paypal account then you have paid. The fact its pending on the SELLERS end is between them and paypal as they are new sellers.
Funds are held for 21 days BUT released more quickly if they provide a tracking number (delivery + 1 day).
If he doesn't send tell him that you would then open a paypal dispute and that may impact on any future sales of his getting a dispute that early.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Kuhar86
Contributor
Contributor

ok thanks. i thought that might be a problem. so can i set the tracking number or he needs to 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kuhar86 

Well the seller is the one posting the item so he is the one that would have the tracking number to add 'if' he was sending trackable.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.