MONEY ON HOLD

TRIBALMIX
Contributor
Contributor

My wife topped up my Paypal account on the 5th of March. Her details were therefore embedded in my account. On the 14th when I was trying to refund funds to a customer, I accidentally refunded the amount my wife had sent to my Paypal account. Because the client had opened a refund case, the funds were put on hold when she returned the money back to my account. The problem now is that the same amount on hold is affecting the balance that I have to refund to my customer leaving my account in the red. How can Paypal release the amount on hold for me to complete the refund? Please help.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TRIBALMIX 

If your wife’s payment is on hold, mark it the transaction as processed or completed by clicking Add tracking and then asking your wife to confirm receipt to release the funds to your balance.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TRIBALMIX 

If your wife’s payment is on hold, mark it the transaction as processed or completed by clicking Add tracking and then asking your wife to confirm receipt to release the funds to your balance.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.