Linking bank card

JudyElliott
Contributor
Contributor

Good Day please help. I log into my First national bank profile I go to Paypal services and while i add my bank card it takes me through all the steps it even takes me into my paypal to add my card then after that it takes me back to my bank and I get a error saying " Error the new email address does not belong to the linked paypal account. Pls contact paypal. Error code 8064". then I cant finish the linking process. Please help I dont know how to pass this situation.

paypal error.JPGThe email I use for paypal is exactly right. Why am i getting this error.

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Is the email address you using with FNB profile the same email address with PayPal?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

JudyElliott
Contributor
Contributor
Yes the same email i use with fnb and paypal
Login to Me Too

Hanja
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Judy, I know this is very late after the fact, but did you manage to solve your problem? I'm currently experiencing the same issue trying to link my FNB card to PayPal account. 

Login to Me Too

1925Band
New Community Member

Is there no one from PayPal that answered you on this issue? Looks like the all around the world you get bad service! Can someone from Paypal please give us an answer to this problem. It is very urgent please!

Login to Me Too

StephanieJade19
Contributor
Contributor

I am currently having the same issue. Anyone solve this yet? 

It is becoming so annoying

Login to Me Too

CydSA
Contributor
Contributor

Having the same issue here. Anyone able to help?

Login to Me Too

R1aan
Contributor
Contributor

Did you get sorted? I am stuck and local paypal services are not answering phones

Login to Me Too

R1aan
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All, 

I am stuck with error 8064 and have been trying for the last 8 days and beyond desperate.

Have called local Paypal and it dials and then rings out.

Desperately needing help please.

I need to feed my family!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.