Link to bank account

Qadhash_
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been unable to link my bank account to my PayPal account for Tyne last 5 months and I have been unsuccessful. Everytime I try to do so I get a message saying “Your bank is disabled try another bank”. I’ve tried using over 5 banks and I keep getting the same message. I’ve sent emails upon emails, I’ve tried calling, messaging on Twitter to which I was told to send an email. All this effort and the issue has not been received. Is there anyway to resolve this issue? Can a customer service contact me via telephone? I would really love to resolve this issue?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Qadhash_ 

If you have a PayPal balance, log into your PayPal account to see which of these withdrawal options are available in your country/region:

• transferring it to a bank account linked to your PayPal account; or
  • transferring it to your debit or credit card, where available; or
  • requesting a physical cheque through the mail, where available.

Some countries only let you add a US based bank account. If you keep getting error message trying to link local bank accounts then you can only link US bank account.

If you are linking a bank to make purchases/to confirm your PayPal account, instead try adding a credit card.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Qadhash_ 

If you have a PayPal balance, log into your PayPal account to see which of these withdrawal options are available in your country/region:

• transferring it to a bank account linked to your PayPal account; or
  • transferring it to your debit or credit card, where available; or
  • requesting a physical cheque through the mail, where available.

Some countries only let you add a US based bank account. If you keep getting error message trying to link local bank accounts then you can only link US bank account.

If you are linking a bank to make purchases/to confirm your PayPal account, instead try adding a credit card.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.