I sent money from paypal to bank but found out my bank account got closed need help asap

Emilmananghaya
New Community Member
So the title says it all I just wanted to confirm if it would go back to my paypal account... And what is the timeframe?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Emilmananghaya,

I'm sorry to hear that your bank account is closed and the withdrawal will not go through. Typically, a successful bank transfer takes anywhere from 1-7 days, depending on the country and the bank's responsiveness. If the funds are to bounce back, I would double that time frame to give the funds a chance to return through the same process. If the funds do not return after 14 days, you can reach out to Customer Service to ask them to request a trace. A trace can only be initiated after the 14 days elapses.

I hope the funds bounce back quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.