I can't sell my cryptocurrency....

RAlexanderMP
Contributor
Contributor

Why I can't sell my cryptocurrency? Every time I try, this message appears: " There's a problem. Right now, we are not able to complete this transaction. Please try again later." How do I solve this? This is my first time selling. I've put all my info and nothing. Please help.

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

Temp20201227b
New Community Member
I have the same problem. It tries to send me a text message for verification than never sends the message. It says there was an error and to call. I call and can't get ahold of anyone.
Login to Me Too

Aledivizia
Contributor
Contributor

To me it keeps on reloading my tax info and I've tried with any possible browser. The agent I spoke with said he was aware of the issue and that a technician was supposed to work on it. As far as I'm concerned this is a scam snd I want my money back ASAP before they're all gone. I want out of PayPal entirely

Login to Me Too

Bradg09
New Community Member

I’m having this same issue right now. Did anyone get help?

Login to Me Too

DigitalOne1
Contributor
Contributor
I still have not had anything fixed
Login to Me Too

PlurKris420
New Community Member
It’s not a scam 😂 or PayPal wouldn’t haven’t made it this far.
Login to Me Too

arnijuega
New Community Member

That's what I'm saying. This service started out great but has turned into the biggest scam.  They hold your money indefinitely, and no customer service.  All BS.

Login to Me Too

armyvet1stid
New Community Member
You guys need to get this fixed. PayPal has the worst customer service out of any financial institution I've ever had
Login to Me Too

Motsuda
New Community Member
Like another who replied it will keep reloading my tax info and I don’t see anyone getting help here?
Login to Me Too

Fatboyxxx
Contributor
Contributor
I loss about $1500 by the time they fix this, we should join and get a lawsuit
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.