I am not a seller or a buyer

rorycat74
New Community Member

The only reason I am here is because I bought a product from China and I am here for the refund.....My money can't be held.....I have no food in my house and I don't want anything to do with paypal......I don't have a bank account.....I need my money Advice

/  I am in a situation....How dare they hold my money....I am NOT a SELLER OR A BUYER>>>>I DONT WANT THIS PAYPAL STUFF.....THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rorycat74 

Pending refunds can only happen for two reasons.

1. The seller has issued a refund from their bank account which takes time to process...as refunds from sellers bank accounts go as echeques you have to wait for clearance, paypal can't credit you the money until they have received it themselves. 

2. You funded the payment to the seller using bank transfer. What PayPal do here is credit the recipient on your behalf (so there is no delay in despatching your item). Then if you receive a refund in the meantime they are unable to issue this until the original bank transfer completes.

https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/i-want-a-refund

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.