How to reset my funding source from bank account to credit card?

frisket
Contributor
Contributor

Until this week, if my PayPal account didn't have enough in it to make a payment, it would take the necessary sum from my credit card.

Now suddenly it has started to take it from my bank account. Where do I reset it to take it from the credit card as before?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@frisket

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > second down click on update next to your prefered way to pay and put a dot in one of the options listed.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

frisket
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the swif reply. Unfortunately I don't understand "second down click on update..."

Under Payments there is just "Pre-approved payments" -- there are no other options. I can screenshot this if it's useful to you.

P

@kernowlass wrote:

@frisket

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > second down click on update next to your prefered way to pay and put a dot in one of the options listed.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.