How to add First Century Bank USA in Paypal? Why it decline?

naveed136
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all respected members. I need help to add my US First century bank into my Paypal to withdraw funds but it it not allowing me to add this bank ?
Can anyone help me to add my bank into Paypal? Or can you send me a live chat link to Paypal support? 
Many Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@naveed136 

Paypal does not support Payoneer (or other virtual banks), you can sometimes add an account but it won't work properly and Paypal advise you against trying.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

naveed136
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much kernowlass  for your reply. But One of my friend created Paypal account from UK and also attach Payoneer bank with paypal and its working perfectly and He can withdraw funds directly from paypal to pyoneer account. Thats why I am trying to add my payoneer bank as Dubai banks do'nt offer USD currency and I need to withdraw funds in US bank which I have in Payoneer and want to withdraw funds into payoneer to avoid exchage rate charges. Please provide a way to add US(First Century) bank in paypal. 
Many Thanks

Regards: Naveed

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@naveed136 

Yes payoneer may work for a while but not properly and at some point may well fail.

Paypal have already confirmed my information, but if you don't believe me thats fine, go ahead and add it and see what happens. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.