How do I create a contact?

MHL2
Contributor
Contributor

I recently sent money to a family member and I'd like to add that person to my contacts. All the help I find tells me I need to create an invoice. Isn't there some simple way to create a contact after I've sent money to that person?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MHL2
Contributor
Contributor

I'm sorry but what are you referring to when you say "that pathway"? Is there something Ive missed on the Summary or activity page?

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MHL2 

You don't need to create an invoice but clicking on that pathway finds the ''address book'' under settings.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

MHL2
Contributor
Contributor

I'm sorry but what are you referring to when you say "that pathway"? Is there something Ive missed on the Summary or activity page?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi MHL2,

I believe @kernowlass is talking about the information in this article. Hopefully this helps! 🙂

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

MHCLV941
New Community Member

I was able to create a contact via the very obscure method of digging down through the Create an Invoice to reach the editable address book, but the contact I created does not show up anywhere else.  Specifically, Send & Request --> Send --> Manage Contacts does not show my newly created contact nor can the search find the person by name.  Neither does this contact show up on the Summary page in the Send Again area.

There is either more to the process of creating a contact or something related to contacts is amiss on the web site.

Which is it, please?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.