How To Transfer Money To a Japanese Debit Card

Ramuji1
Contributor
Contributor

How can I transfer money to my debit card? I have been verified on my paypal account. When I try to transfer funds, my card wont appear. 

Someone please help!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Ramuji1

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. 

In Japan it is not possible to withdraw directly to a card. You can withdraw money from your PayPal account to your local bank account in JPY, or to a U.S. bank account.

• Withdrawing money to a Japanese bank account: The minimum amount you can withdraw is JPY 251. The money will be deposited in your bank account in 3 to 6 business days. If you withdraw less than JPY 50,000, there's a fee of JPY 250, however no fees apply if you withdraw JPY 50,000 or more.
  • Withdrawing money to a U.S. bank account: The minimum amount you can withdraw is USD 1. The money will be deposited in your bank account in 1 business day. For withdrawal to a U.S. bank account, a 2.5% fee will be charged for each transaction.

Here's how to withdraw money from your PayPal account:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Under [PayPal balance], click[Withdraw Money].
  3. Enter the amount and select a bank account.
  4. Click[Continue].
  5. Follow the instructions provided.

Note:

• Your bank may charge a fee to receive money from PayPal. Please ask your bank about fees for electronic money transfers.
  • If the bank cannot process your request due to incomplete or incorrect information in your withdrawal details, the money will be returned to your PayPal account (a return fee may apply in this case).
  • Once you have requested a withdrawal, it cannot be canceled.

I hope this helps. 

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.