Horrible Experience!

Bessy7
New Community Member

I've just had one of the worst client services experiences ever where I received no help. And basically I was told you can't use your money, please keep trying. I spoke to a manager who kept cutting me off and refused to properly assist. This is unacceptable. I can't withdraw funds because of your system and yet you can't figure out the issue. Both people gave me conflicting information but no help at all. So now, Paypal gets to decide when I can or cannot use MY money?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bessy7 

Sorry but as you haven't said what country you are in or what funding source you are trying to withdraw to or what problem you are getting then sadly nothing we can do to help.

If you didn't want advice but just wanted to rant about customer services then thats fine.  

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

gunda1
Contributor
Contributor

Having similar problem - going in circles with no help for days. It all started with the notification that some account information is missing (not telling what information is missing) with the command 'update information now'- update window brought in the message that 'we are experiencing some technical difficulties' (outcome that I couldn't update!!). Next 'confirm your card' which I did and the card details are correctly shown but the notification keeps coming.
When trying to transfer available money to my bank account, got the message 'there is an issue with your account'. Net outcome is that my money is sitting there but I can't use it - disgusting!!
All help contacts take back to most unhelpful paypal 'help centre'. Have used their email form - no reply; being in the UK, phoned their listed number 0800n 358 7911 to find useless auto walk through - no agent to talk to - nothing resolved. Twitter support equally unhelpful.
Never had such a vile experience before. I'm fed up - Daily Mail in London is interested in the paypal 'horrible experiences'  and I might go to them if nothing positive happens in the next few days. I suggest  others in the UK with similar experiences to approach the Daily Mail.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.