Hold on payments into my account

TWD1
New Community Member

I am afraid enough is enough . I have been a loyal customer for almost 20 years . I run a small website and sell accessories . Quite recently since 2019 Paypal have felt the need to hold money coming in until I ship and the customer receives the goods . I have had zero issues with customers and feel like I am being treated as somebody who`s business is not trustworthy enough to operate without Paypal overseeing my financial practises . Im afraid I take it personally . I sell a few personal items through Ebay every so often but again , I havnt had any issues.

Because of this the amount of funds arriving into my account has gotten less and less  as Im using alternative payment methods  . I have spoken to Paypal customer service and they cant/ unwilling to do anything . Obviously millions of pounds going to the market and making nice interest for them whist customers like myself are refused the funds until we run through ever increasing hoops dictated by Paypal.

Very annoying , upsetting but Its time to close the account .

Good luck Paypal .

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.