Help!

Annya26
New Community Member
I'm trying to transfer my money from my PayPal to my bank account. The transaction keeps getting blocked. I can't use another card. And I can't contact paypal by phone because I can't speak Italian. Any ideas? Thanks
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

shopgirl8891
Contributor
Contributor
I can’t transfer funds from my PayPal to my bank account. Any idea why? I have done it before and was successful
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Annya26 and @shopgirl8891

Thanks for the posts! 

I'm sorry to hear you're both having trouble transferring money. When you encounter issues like these, there are a few troubleshooting steps I recommend. You'll want to ensure you're using a device that you've regularly used in the past. If it has the option to activate location services, you'll want to turn those on and any VPN/hosting IPs off. Then, clear your cache and cookies or try a different web browser. If you still receive the same error, you may want to wait 48 hours for our system to clear any protentional flags on the account. If you still have difficulty after 48 hours, please contact Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal. 

I hope you're both able to transfer soon! 

- Meghan 

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.